Can I bring my completed registration form to you instead of mailing it?
You may come to the William H. Ross III School to the main entrance. Once inside the building you will see our secure mail box on the wall, where you may drop your forms and payments.
How do I register for a Margate Recreation class/program?
If you have a Brochure, turn to the last page to find a blank registration form. If you are on our website, click on the link marked “registration form.” Print out this form, fill it out and return it.
How far in advance should I register for a class/program?
The sooner the better; at least one week prior to the start date of the class/program is recommended.
How will I know if a class/program is running or not?
If you register for a class/program that ends up cancelled, we will always contact you at least 24 hours prior to inform you. Please note that if you do not hear from us, the class/program is running.
Once I have filled out registration form and made my payment, am I done with the registration process?
Some of our classes/programs have additional required paperwork; please click on the “Additional Paperwork Links” for more information.
What is the mailing address for the Margate Recreation Department?
8103 Winchester Avenue, Margate City, New Jersey 08402.
What types of payment do you accept?
Cash, Checks or Money Orders.
Where is the Margate Recreation Department located?
Our office is located on the third floor of the William H. Ross III School (101 North Haverford Avenue) between Granville & Haverford Avenues and Winchester & Monmouth Avenues.
Who do I make my check payable to?
- Beautiful Birdhouses (Winter 2017)
- Beginner Karate (Winter 2017)
- Crazy For Crafts (Winter 2017)
- Creative Creations: Personalized Wooden Signs (Winter 2017)
- Fantastic Friday (February 2017)
- Fantastic Friday (January 2017)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Gymnastics (Winter 2017)
- Gymnastics Add-On (Winter 2017)
- Kindergarten Basketball Clinic (2017)
- Margate Little League Baseball Registration (Winter 2017)
- Painting Perfect Pets (Winter 2017)
- Piano Lesson Details
- Recreation Basketball (2016-2017)
- Self-Defense For Women (Winter 2017)
- Summer Recreation Camp Forms (2017)
- Valentine's Day Ceramics (Winter 2017)
- Winter & Spring Brochure (2017)